by Gustavo Capote, Studio Manager/Art Director, Neoscape
Venue – Grand Hyatt Hotel , Dubai, UAE.
Get more info from ifi2009 workshops & Master Classes
This master class will be divided into two main topics:
- Creating interior / architectural environments using a 3D package
- Rendering approach for interior / architectural environments
The first half of the master class will cover:
- 3D software and its elements
- Approaching interior / architectural scenes in 3D space
- Key elements for smoother and more reliable 3D setup
The second half of the master class will include:
- Lighting moods & techniques
- Materials and mapping
- Composition and optimal render settings
- Post production
This session will use 3ds Max and VRay software. Students are required to have intermediate skill level with this software. Computers will be provided.
Limit of 20 students for this master class.